ABC Legal Tech Updates: Customer Dashboard and Process Server App
ABC Legal Services continues to develop our mobile application for process servers, the customer browser application (for small to larger size customers) and our desktop application that supports internal groups such as customer support, account management, sales engineers and sales, all aimed to excel the overall customer experience from A to Z. Most notable improvements in our latest software releases are:
Improved Functionality on the Customer Web Include:
- Faster case search abilities for customers, and
- New web search filters allow customers to run a search using additional keywords.
- Improved performance, which has a significant impact for ABC Legal’s large national and international customers.
Updates for the Process Server App Include:
- Interactive Profile now allows the server to save their registration and certificate in the Interactive Profile.
- Claim Jobs has moved to the Main Menu: In order to avoid confusion in Manage Areas we made Claim Jobs it's own feature in the front of ABC Mobile making your ability to pick up work easier.
- More clarity if you are unable to claim jobs: If you are unable to claim jobs for any reason, a window will now pop-up telling you exactly what needs to be updated before you can receive work.
- Sort by Oldest: On the services page, there is now a new option to sort all jobs by how long it's been since you made an attempt.
The customer web updates are targeted towards larger customers; however, this implementation will improve overall user experience and satisfaction for all customers, enabling tasks to be completed faster and with greater reliability.
Updates for process servers aims to streamline workflows and reduce confusion in managing and claiming jobs.
These updates occur on a continuous basis. In the future, look for further communication on technology updates from ABC Legal and how they impact our customer and process server experience.
About ABC Legal Services
ABC Legal is the nation’s leading service of process and court filing company and is the official process server to the U.S. Department of Justice. Docketly is a subsidiary of ABC Legal, providing appearance counsel on a digital, custom-built platform that smoothly integrates with our applications and services. ABC Legal’s applications are cloud-based and compatible for use on desktop, browser, and smartphones. Our solutions and digital approach ensure process server partners, law firm customers, and their clients save valuable time and resources when serving legal notices safely and with maximum compliance, control, and transparency. ABC Legal is based in Seattle, WA, with more than 2,000 process servers throughout the U.S., as well as internationally in more than 75 countries. To learn more about ABC Legal, our solutions, and subsidiary company Docketly, visit www.abclegal.com.