There’s Nothing Normal About Getting Back to Normal
As court systems begin reopening, daily business is not business as usual in this pandemic. Court procedures, office operations and service of process have all changed. So how is our justice system addressing the new “normal”?
Join us on Wednesday, July 22nd, at 1:00 pm EDT, 10:00 am PDT for the National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA) sponsored event “Nothing Normal about Getting Back to Normal*
In this free, 1-hour panel discussion, you’ll learn:
- What has changed in the service of process to protect process servers and those being served.
- What are some of the critical city, county and state mandates.
- Why many courts are establishing new procedures with access to justice commissions.
- How to help litigants navigate the new systems.
- What considerations are needed to restart your business while protecting employees and customers.
- Why you need to implement policy changes into your business continuity plans.
- What we anticipate going forward.
Alexander Theoharis, Esq
General Counsel and VP of Compliance at ABC Legal
A practicing attorney since 2009, Alexander serves as corporate secretary for the MIT Enterprise Forum NW and board member of the Seattle Good Business Network. Alexander has assisted ABC Legal throughout his career as an attorney and process improvement specialist and was integral in the design and development of the ABC Mobile application and compliance standards.
Alexander graduated from the University of Washington with a B.A. in Law, Societies and Justice, and received his J.D. from the University of Washington with a Certificate in Intellectual Property.
ABC Legal is the nation’s leading process of service and court filing company and is the official process server to the U.S. Department of Justice. ABC Legal’s applications are cloud-based and compatible for use on desktop, browser and smartphones. Our solutions and digital approach ensure process server partners, law firm customers, and their clients save valuable time and resources when serving legal notices safely and with maximum compliance, control and transparency. ABC Legal is based in Seattle, WA with more than 2,000 process servers throughout the U.S., as well as internationally in more than 75 countries. To learn more about ABC Legal and our solutions, visit www.abclegal.com.