Cover Sheets are informational letters allowing for note taking and additional information to help you be Successful.
Anytime you receive service documents from ABC Legal, the first page will be a coversheet. This page should always be removed before successful service occurs. Many servers use the page for notes and to keep in their records. Here is an example of a cover sheet and what each section is designed to do:
- The title will let you know if this is a RUSH or normal order. RUSH orders will state above the "Service" title.
- Tracking numbers are a way to find the order on your mobile app when wanting to search for your orders through the Search icon on the main screen. A Tracking Number is the fastest way for the Process Server Support Team to find an order when requesting support.
- The address where original documents should be sent back to.
- The Servee's full name and expected address are provided in this section.
- The date when the address was most recently verified.
- The list of documents being served.
- Special Handling includes any additional information provided by the customer, such as phone number for contacts, the best time to attempt, the servee's car information, etc.
- Information regarding the case.
- Needing help? The contact information listed on the cover sheet is one of many ways.